Jennifer Lopez on Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I can't say I wouldn't love it' - AVENGE

This is about the news. Here, you can find best news.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post Top Ad

Jennifer Lopez on Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I can't say I wouldn't love it'

Share This

Amid rumors she might headline the Super Bowl LIV Halftime Show, Jennifer Lopez says the idea sounds great..." in theory."
Lopez, 50, said starring in the famed annual performance is "something we've talked about for many years, and, you know, it would be nice. It would be nice. I can't say I wouldn't love it."
“I don’t know,” the "Hustlers" star said on "Live with Kelly and Ryan" Wednesday. “I know everybody’s asking me. They’re starting to think that I’m telling people things. I don’t know anything yet!”
Related content is available on Fox news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages